Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 264 - Gloucester, VA

Today is Monday, December 12th and I cannot believe how fast Christmas is sneaking up on me!  Tomorrow I hit the shops.  We're still planning to go to Dallas for Christmas if we can get a flight since we go stand-by.  I've never tried to do that during the Christmas season so it may be stressful.  We were going to include a trip to San Antonio but have agreed to help our daughter Sherrie drive down there toward the end of January so we'll wait on that trip.

We've been staying busy here on the boat and going to Ft. Eustis to the gym, etc. but haven't done as much sightseeing as we intended because it's so cold here.  If the weather permits this Saturday, Mike wants to do the segway tour of Yorktown.  I've never been on one of those things but have always wanted to try it.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment