Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 313 - Gloucester Point

Last evening we took a very cold walk around the neighborhood and when we got back to the boat we noticed a male and female mallard in the water in front of the boat as well as the blue heron who was here in the fall and seems to have returned.  While observing these beautiful creatures Mike said to look up and when I did, I saw an eagle fly by!  Sometimes along this trip we have seen the most incredible sights and last night was one of them.

Yesterday we went to the movies on the spur of the moment and saw Extremely Loud Incredibly Close and I would highly recommend it.  The only problem is that when I got home I had to remove my contact lenses from crying so much.  Great movie!

Today is another beautiful day here in Gloucester Point and even though it's still cold, the skies are an incredible blue.  Time to do chores and hit the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment