Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 225 - Gloucester, VA

Today is Thursday November 3rd and it continues to be chilly but it was also nice and sunny today.  My car was delivered on Monday and on Wednesday we drove to Williamsburg for me to have my first injection in my knee.  The doctor said results normally are seen after the 2nd or 3rd injection so we'll see.  We drove on the Colonial Parkway to Williamsburg and it was simply gorgeous with all the leaves turning colors!  I have to say that the scenery in this part of the country is spectacular.

Today we ran errands and then went to the Fort Eustis gym. Boy am I out of shape!  Seven months of mostly inactivity has taken its toll on me.  Of course the knee has prevented me from doing much but I used the eliptical machine and it seems to be ok.

We'll be going to Bethesda for Thanksgiving with Sherrie, Chris and Lauren and am looking foward to that.  We decided we need a GPS for the car if we're going to the Washington, D.C. area as we'll be totally lost if we don't.

Not much more going on with us since we're stationary here for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment