Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 237 - Gloucester Point, VA

Today is Tuesday, November 15th and the leaves are beginning to fall everywhere.  They're still beautiful but it won't be long before they're bare and then it will reallly look like winter.  We're staying busy by doing work around the boat, on the computer, etc.  We've been going to the gym at Ft. Eustis which feels great since we both have gotten so out of shape on this relaxing cruise.  We're planning to see parts of Williamsburg tomorrow after my injection (my third and last).

Fortunately we had Direct TV installed here at our slip and have been able to watch my favorite "Dancing With The Stars", and Mike his endless football.

We'll be going to Bethesda for Thanksgiving and are looking forward to that.  Believe it or not, my daughter,  granddaughter and I will be hitting the shops early on black Friday!  That's something I swore I'd never do but oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment